Switch to full style
The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.

Forum rules

ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Post a reply

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey Gang!

Sounds great! Better yet, I believe it is my Saturday off! God willing I can make it, can I bring anything? I know I'll have a project or two to work on.
Thanks for hosting this!
Hope to see directions soon.
Greg Gardner
"Greg 49" aka "Varmint" per Ed Darowski (Scotty D's Dad)

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:06 am

greg49 wrote:Hey Gang!

Sounds great! Better yet, I believe it is my Saturday off! God willing I can make it, can I bring anything? I know I'll have a project or two to work on.
Thanks for hosting this!
Hope to see directions soon.
Greg Gardner
"Greg 49" aka "Varmint" per Ed Darowski (Scotty D's Dad)


Hey, Varmint, good to see you're on the list. Ed

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:33 am

Aka Varmit is coming and that means other varmits will tag along with him. They travel in groups it seems. Seen them up in New Hampshire at the Power of the Red show this summer. I'll get Jim to post directions and address info. I know how to get there but don't know the exact street number...GREAT! :{_}: :{_}:

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 am

Don't forget the pictures!!!!!!!

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 am

Bigdog wrote:Don't forget the pictures!!!!!!!


Pictures???? Just pictures? I wouldn't be surprised if there are videos...

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:17 pm

My father's address is:

470 Bakerville Road
Dartmouth, MA 02748

There is plenty of room for a few cubs and lots of projects inside of the shop and there is spillover room inside of the adjacent barn.

So far, there are two touch control units to rebuild, a clutch to repair, and a broken bolt to remove from a radiator housing.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 pm

I'll bring a can of freeze and release. We might be able to get it out.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Greg has two projects but I don't what they are. I do want to try and swap out the short shaft and maybe put the engine in. whoa boy, it is a carcass right now not much on ole' Rusty.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 pm

I will be there, I will try to break something before I come so that I have something to work on.

Bob Phillips

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 pm

spaceghost wrote:I will be there, I will try to break something before I come so that I have something to work on.

Bob Phillips


Bob, haven't you rebroken the flail mower, yet? Ed

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
spaceghost wrote:I will be there, I will try to break something before I come so that I have something to work on.

Bob Phillips


Bob, haven't you rebroken the flail mower, yet? Ed


Well it still cuts grass but I am missing a row of blades now so it leaves stripes on the lawn. I cut for two day in Maine and hit a lot of rocks and other things.
It needs a tune up.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Bob...do you need any blades? Ted's in Fairhaven has them in stock I believe.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 pm

spaceghost wrote:
ScottyD'sdad wrote:
spaceghost wrote:I will be there, I will try to break something before I come so that I have something to work on.

Bob Phillips


Bob, haven't you rebroken the flail mower, yet? Ed


Well it still cuts grass but I am missing a row of blades now so it leaves stripes on the lawn. I cut for two day in Maine and hit a lot of rocks and other things.
It needs a tune up.


I expected it to be more broke than that, by now! Ed

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Chuckwheat Farm wrote:Bob...do you need any blades? Ted's in Fairhaven has them in stock I believe.


Chris
I have a bag of them so I don't think I need anymore at this point.

Thanks anyway.

Re: Perry Mini CubFest ~ Dartmouth MA

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm

How did they go missing??? In hours and hours of pretty rough mowing I am missing one pair of knives.

I will probably bring along the stray 'front end' I have. Need to get the shroud, 'bent' radiator and steering gear apart. The bolster is going on the 64 that's been repaired. I will drag along a couple of carbs too... one needs to be flattened and the other just needs the kit installed.
Post a reply