Re: Bigdog's Buckeye Cub Tug 2011

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Bigdog wrote:If you can make it across the ditch with the sled you can have one of these:

And I bet those have the Bigdog Taste Test Seal of Approval! :D

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 pm

B-U-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-R-P-P-P-P-P

YEP!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Jason will need ALL the calories in one of those cookies, to WALK to the finish line, from where his cub stops! Ed (Throw in a DONUT, too!)

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Don't forget about the Happy Hooker. Someone has to keep y'all pulling the sled, can't live off of bread and water alone.

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Lurker Carl wrote:Don't forget about the Happy Hooker. Someone has to keep y'all pulling the sled, can't live off of bread and water alone.

Don't worry Xaviera, I will make sure there is a cookie for you to nibble on!

Movie Tidbit: In the movie she moved to New York City in hopes of marrying her fiancé Carl! :shock:

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 am

Bigdog wrote:If you can make it across the ditch with the sled you can have one of these:

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Jason will need ALL the calories in one of those cookies, to WALK to the finish line, from where his cub stops! Ed (Throw in a DONUT, too!)

For once, I agree with Ed. I should probably have a cookie BEFORE I pull just to be safe. :mrgreen: Those cookies sure do look good!

Ed, I'm sure if there are any donuts around, you got to them long before Saturday! :)

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 pm

I'll save you a donut that Joe licked. (that keeps them moist) Ed

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:I'll save you a donut that Joe licked. (that keeps them moist) Ed

:lol: :lol: Why don't you bring that Joe guy along Ed, if he works for the state he can take a personal day, sick day and he'll probably be off the following Monday for some type of holiday anyway. :wink: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Yogie wrote:
ScottyD'sdad wrote:I'll save you a donut that Joe licked. (that keeps them moist) Ed

:lol: :lol: Why don't you bring that Joe guy along Ed, if he works for the state he can take a personal day, sick day and he'll probably be off the following Monday for some type of holiday anyway. :wink: :lol:

Heck Joe could just say he was working from home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Yogie wrote:

Yogie, Joe get sensitive, when you mention his "state job". He does acknowledge that showing up for work, is mandatory. Actually working, is optional. Ed