Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Bradd will be at the fest friday and saturday,if any changes occur I'll let you know.Thanks 8)

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 pm

wish I could make it

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:48 am

So do I Scott.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 am

Scott? I used to know a kid named Scott. he drove a funny looking truck, well only when it wasn't broken. Sure would be fun too bad he can't make it.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Joe Malinowski wrote:Scott? I used to know a kid named Scott. he drove a funny looking truck, well only when it wasn't broken. Sure would be fun too bad he can't make it.

Joe, too much competition for the DONUTS! Ed

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 pm

If he could make it, I would supply HIS donuts. :D

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Sue and I plan to attend.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 pm

I will be there for the whole time.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 am

I am pulling it together ,hope to find a package for Peter. I plan to bring my buddy Steve's son Mark with me. If you remember Steve came up to the North East Cubfest a little before his passing. His son Mark wants to pick up the mantle and is in the process of buying his first Cub.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:09 am

Looks like Gramp Al and I are in. Lt. Mike and Eamonn as well.
Looking forward to it.
If anyone wants to bring an extra set of wheels and tires.. if they are any good I'll relieve you of them.

As before.. if any of the cubbers want to get married during the fest.. let me know in advance and I can do the ceremony.

Hon. Andrew N. Capone

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 pm

:{_}: I'll be there, won't have to bring chairs since I forgot 2 there last month ! :headbang Will have some projects to keep me busy. Thanks, Bob :{_}:

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Slight change of plans, due to a commitment Saturday evening I will be there Friday the 7 th and leave sometime around mid day on Saturday. Sorry Ed I think the donut shop is closed Friday morning.

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

daddydip wrote:I am pulling it together ,hope to find a package for Peter. I plan to bring my buddy Steve's son Mark with me. If you remember Steve came up to the North East Cubfest a little before his passing. His son Mark wants to pick up the mantle and is in the process of buying his first Cub.


Michael - let me know one way or the other.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Joe Malinowski wrote:Slight change of plans, due to a commitment Saturday evening I will be there Friday the 7 th and leave sometime around mid day on Saturday. Sorry Ed I think the donut shop is closed Friday morning.

Joe, they can't do that to me! I'll sue! Ed

Re: Cubfest NE 2011

Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 pm

cecil, can you give the address so i can put it in the gps, thanks