This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

10th CUB-ARAMA

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
JP Tractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

10th CUB-ARAMA

Postby JP Tractor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 pm

The show is only three weeks from today :shock:
Everything is speeding up. I have a few questions listed under the cub-arama topic in the main forum, but wanted to personally invite everyone who can to come visit with us. We have been so lucky with great weather and wonderfuly company over the past nine years . if you decide at last minute and didn't pre register, don't worry about it - just come on over.

those that are goint to pre register deadline for name badges and listing in the show book is September 10. if it gets close and you worry about the snail mail. just call or email the info to me.

I also wanted to post that the raffle for the Brand New 50th ann cub cadet is ready. We are doing the key chain game again. I have 200 key chain from 1-200. pick your favorite number and we will draw for it Saturday Sept. 24 and the show at 3 pm. Only the 200 chances will be available. Cost is 10.00 each. If you are not going to make it and still want a chance or want to get a number before it is gone, give me a shout.

Hope to see everyone in three short weeks (and if that doesn't make you feel like this year is flying by, just think Christmas is only four months away) :wink:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: 10th CUB-ARAMA

Postby Former Member » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 am

JP, relax, I will grant you an extra week to get ready. Central indiana is 3 weeks away on the 16th and 17th, and Cubarama the following weekend of the 24th(and previous few days)

Have fun. i was hoping to make it, but it is not in the cards.

Dale

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”