Cecil's Cubfest

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Cindy and I wanted to thank Cecil and Pris for the wonderful time we had this weekend. Hope to see a lot of you next spring.

Larry and Cindy Gray

Re: Cecil's Cubfest

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Cecil & Pris-
On behalf of Andy, Grandpa Al, Eamonn, and myself- we would like to say a hearty THANKS for a wonderful weekend !

LtMike

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 pm

THANK YOU Cecil and Pris. :D
You are both exceptional hosts - even providing the PERFECT weather !! :{_}:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Yup, to what the others said! Ed

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Everyone who attended looked to be having a good time, a lot of tractors were fixed also, enjoyed working with others on the cubs, and Cecil and Priss did another great job of feeding every one, it was a large happy weekend party
thanks Tim

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Just got home a little over an hour ago. What a GREAT weekend. Thank you so much Cecil and Pris, absolutely marvelous hosts.

Bill

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:34 pm

We got home about 2:30. The Diamond Team pulled off another outstanding event. Thank you, for all that you two do. :D

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 pm

this was my first cubfest and it was a lot of fun, cant wait for the next one. it was nice meeting everyone and of course the food was excellent. thank you cecil and pris

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 pm

We got home approx 6:45 PM, and we both enjoyed the weekend. Thanks again to Cecil and Pris for such a nice event.
Berlin and Paula Zirk

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Cecil & Pris,
Thank you once again for hosting a great CubFest.
It is an annual event that I look forward to very much. The kids had a great time and all said they wanted to come back next year. Emily even said she wants to get some grease on her hands.
Peter

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm

We had a great weekend, thanks. Got home about 7:45PM.

Bill and Cynthia Shaver

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

From the looks and sounds of things it appears Rosie and I missed another great CubFest. Our schedule always prevents us from getting away over the Columbus Day weekend, but because of the way our schedule looks next year, and due to the holiday falling on the first weekend then, we may be able to make it to the great state of New York for next years event. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Geez. We're so sorry we couldn't make it this year, so much to do and so little time. One property to make ready to live in for us, another property to make ready for some other owner. Our collection of Cub tractors and LoBoy tractors and Gravely walk-behinds and a Gravely rider and other brand tractors and Ford automobiles and Chevrolet trucks have been put on hold. Family and friends have been put on hold also.

I'm hoping it all ends well. We just read this article on the internet, it happened within a few block from our home in Baltimore - http://www.wbaltv.com/news/29427370/detail.html. May God help us all.
Last edited by Lurker Carl on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Didn't get as much time in this year as last but still had a good time. And as usual learned a few things along the way, Like how not to set the points on a cub cadet. Thanks again Cecil and Pris for hosting another great cub fest. Scot

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 am

Mary and Bradd Deitz had a great time I'm so glad I stumbled on this little event four years ago now it's the event I look foward to the most I really hope to have my tractor there next year,Lord willing,THANKS,so much for everything everybody.And just want to say I missed those who couldn't make it this year.Bradd :D