This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Southwest Arkansas CubFest

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
randallc
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 72940
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub, 152 disk plow, 2 gang disk, belly mower, sickle mower
1949 Farmall Cub, cultivator, moldboard plow, disk,front blade. Cub Cadet, LTX1045 Mower. Cub Cadet's 109, 125, 1000, and 1250
1961 cub c2 belly mower and full blade. 48 cub manual lift with cultivators.
1947 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Southwest Arkansas CubFest

Postby randallc » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 am

If there is enough interest, tomcat is making his place in the country, he calls the sticks, open for the 2nd annual Southwest Arkansas CubFest to be held on June 8th and 9th. A two day event with set-up on Thursday. I guess this could be called Border CubFest, since Oklahoma line is only a stones throw from his shop.
Plenty of room for campers but you might want to bring your generator. Has a couple of hook-ups for 30 amps and can run some extensions to 120V. Nearest motels are about 30 miles.

Will start planning some projects and post updates later.
Guinea, 1951 Farmall Cub; Jumping Willy, 1949 Farmall Cub, 61 Cub, Scrapy, and 48 Cub Al, 48 cub, Billy D.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Re: Southwest Arkansas CubFest

Postby Barnyard » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 am

randallc wrote: I guess this could be called Border CubFest, since Oklahoma line is only a stones throw from his shop.

Do you reckon if you called it the Borderline CubFest some might question the quality of the event or its attendees? :lol: I am three miles from Indiana. If I had thought of it then, I may have named mine that. :shock:
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 am

Arka-Homa, Okla-Saw, ARK-OK? or if you go with state mottoes, the Natural Sooner fest? :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote: the Natural Sooner fest?

Just don't combine that into one word.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”