with deep regrets I must inform yall that

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:08 pm

yall wont get to see my handsome face and chiseled physique at DSCF :( i am working with a company for a few weeks til the mowing picks up in the spring and we are working a shutdown starting on the 20th of feb, we will have to work on thursday be off friday and start 12 hr shifts on sat for a week. IF we dont work 12 hr shifts the week before. it is a good union job that might open some other doors so i cant drag up. hope yall have a good time!!! :||):

Re: with deep regrets I must inform yall that

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Your lovely family will be missed, as will seeing your ugly mug :big afro: You could send your Dad and Cord over to enjoy the festivities.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Sorry to hear you won't be there, but earning a paycheck is more important! Congrats with the job, hope it works out!

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

We will miss seeing you and the family, David. Sure hope the job works out for you. We'll catch up with you at a tractor show somewhere soon. :{_}: :{_}:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:11 pm

So is there any chance that Tosha and the kids could come. They're the ones we want to see anyway.

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 pm

brichter wrote:So is there any chance that Tosha and the kids could come. They're the ones we want to see anyway.

i feel the love from kinard :lol:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

dirtyred wrote:
brichter wrote:So is there any chance that Tosha and the kids could come. They're the ones we want to see anyway.

i feel the love from kinard :lol:

He's just jealous of that chiseled physique

Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

Sorry you cant make it David. Our loss. :D

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Red, I won't know how to act not seeing your pretty face!

Glad you are finding work in these difficult times!

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

David, I wish you could be there. We will try not to show how much fun we;re having so you don't feel bad.

Seriously though, like the others have said, in these times its great to have a job to go to and I'm glad you are able to provide for the family. Too many folks can't say that these days. It makes me wonder why I am considering walking away from a nice job and going into retirement.