Re: We have arived

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

I got in a tad too late to be messing around with unloading. Actually have the battery inside on the charger, since it was dead yesterday when I went to load the tractor...sheesh! Always something! See you!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Coffee will be ready. :lol:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Yesterday afternoon in the barnyard loading.

Checking the load today in Alabama.

We are at Lake Seminole tonight.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 am

Have fun everyone, be sure to take plenty of pictures for us guys at home this weekend.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 am

We will be leavin' out shortly this morning :D We plan to be at Roy & Mary's by mid to late afternoon to drop off the 'Smoky Mountain Beans N' Possum' and say "Hey" :D ...'Country' & 'Carol Elizabeth'

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:34 am

You guys have a ton of fun, and don't forget to smile when you're on candid camera. I won't be able to watch all the time but will watch as much as I can. Will be interesting to see how many tune in. Not near as good as being there, but hoping it is the next best thing. So just say to all, travel safely and have a ton of fun!!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

We are a couple of hours out in troy alabama. Just resting and taking it slow being safe will be there in a few hours.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am

headed out the door, but have a few stops to make on the way , be careful everyone and get there safe for sure. sounds like the louisiana crew is on the move :lol: coppersmythe.................................................

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

coppersmythe wrote:headed out the door, but have a few stops to make on the way , be careful everyone and get there safe for sure. sounds like the louisiana crew is on the move :lol: coppersmythe.................................................

I'm about to head out of Bayou Country too :{_}: :{_}: