This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

N.E. Oklahoma Cub Fest

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
farmertan
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74029
Tractors Owned: Farmall cub,B, Super C, H, Super M, Farmall Regular, F-12, F-14, F-20, & original Cub Cadet

N.E. Oklahoma Cub Fest

Postby farmertan » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Hoping for good attendance, I am new to Farmall.com but have been collecting Farmall/International equipment for several years. I have a cub I need to pull out of the barn and start restoration, this gathering will be a good reason to get started. Hope to see you there.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

randallc
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 72940
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub, 152 disk plow, 2 gang disk, belly mower, sickle mower
1949 Farmall Cub, cultivator, moldboard plow, disk,front blade. Cub Cadet, LTX1045 Mower. Cub Cadet's 109, 125, 1000, and 1250
1961 cub c2 belly mower and full blade. 48 cub manual lift with cultivators.
1947 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: N.E. Oklahoma Cub Fest

Postby randallc » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 am

Well farmertan, welcome to the forum, from an Arkie. It would be very hard to find a better place to spend some early morning and afternoon time than this forum. The Pro's are quick as possums to answer your important questions. Lots of folks ask and lots of folks answer, and I read, and read. There is just something good in people when they love old things like cubs.
Plan to see you at your place. Probably arrive on the 15th. What is the nearest motel?
Guinea, 1951 Farmall Cub; Jumping Willy, 1949 Farmall Cub, 61 Cub, Scrapy, and 48 Cub Al, 48 cub, Billy D.

Daniel Barbee
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74039
Tractors Owned: :
1952 Farmall Cub
1952 Farmall Cub
1956 Farmall 200
2002 New Holland TC30

Postby Daniel Barbee » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forum farmertan!

I should be able to make it up there in June and look forward to meeting you and seeing your collection.

farmertan
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74029
Tractors Owned: Farmall cub,B, Super C, H, Super M, Farmall Regular, F-12, F-14, F-20, & original Cub Cadet

Postby farmertan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

randallc wrote:Well farmertan, welcome to the forum, from an Arkie. It would be very hard to find a better place to spend some early morning and afternoon time than this forum. The Pro's are quick as possums to answer your important questions. Lots of folks ask and lots of folks answer, and I read, and read. There is just something good in people when they love old things like cubs.
Plan to see you at your place. Probably arrive on the 15th. What is the nearest motel?

There are several in Bartlesville on hwy 75, less than 10 miles from my place. We will get a list together soon.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”