Switch to full style
The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.

Forum rules

ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Post a reply

An "almost" mini Cub Fest ,with pic

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Cecil Diamond and Don Mc Combs stopped in to visit with Paula and me on their way to "Hog Waller". We didn't actually work on any Cubs, however, we did a lot of discussing those little tractors, and many other subjects and we had a ver nice visit. We certaimly enjoyed your visit and hope you will come again soon.
Berlin and Paula Image

Re: An "almost" mini Cub Fest ,with pic

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Berlin, thanks for the hospitality. It was good to spend time with you and Paula again. You could have made it just a bit warmer.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Help this ole Hoosier out. Who are the guys left to right? I really appreciate it...

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

sdurnal wrote:Help this ole Hoosier out. Who are the guys left to right? I really appreciate it...

Stan, left to right is Berlin Zirk (Bezirk), Cecil Diamond (Cecil) and Jeff Silvey Don McCombs.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks Barnyard... That's a big help to someone who hasn't been around much. (yet)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 pm

I should have put the names in, however I just assumed that everyone knows these three , sorry for the missed info, you know what happens when we break down the word "Assume"
Berlin

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Cecil is making great time. He called me at 4:18 pm today and gave the impression he was going around Boston. Then he has his photo posted on the forum at 9:08 pm when he is 580 miles away. Harold must be piloting that truck! :shock:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm

It's a great photo, and I try to put faces with names. Most often forget though..
Regards,

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Stan, here's a little trivia. The "TOG" in Berlin's signature line means "Tough Old Goat". And now you know the rest of the story!!! :)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Uh oh. I think I may need the hip boots...lol

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm

sdurnal wrote:Uh oh. I think I may need the hip boots...lol

Awww, c'mon Stan, you don't think I'd pull your leg do you? I could have said it meant "The Old Guy" but shoot, there's a lot of us here that fit that name. :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 am

Cecil wrote:Berlin, thanks for the hospitality. It was good to spend time with you and Paula again. You could have made it just a bit warmer.

Yeah, you do look like you're freezing. :lol: You spent too much time in the south this winter.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Barnyard wrote:
sdurnal wrote:Help this ole Hoosier out. Who are the guys left to right? I really appreciate it...

Jeff Silvey Don McCombs.

Bill, Don has less mustache and more hair of the two. :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am

I'm with a fellow LSU fan terrorizing Tuscaloosa for a while before we roll into swamp country. :lol:
Post a reply