Switch to full style
The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.

Forum rules

ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Post a reply

Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sat May 05, 2012 7:49 pm

We had a good day at the Kansas Cubfest. I counted 19 at lunch with seven being forum members.

Carb work on Stanton's Cub
Image

Midmo putting a helicoil in his carb inlet.
Image

Stanton and Jim Turner relining brakes.
Image

Riveting brake lining.
Image

More pictures.

Ike
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u221 ... st%202012/

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks Ike, it looks like you had a great day.

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 pm

A big thank you to Bob, Ike, Stanton and all who showed up for a great time at Ks Cub Fest I had a great time.

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Looks like a good time was had by all :{_}: Except me :big crying:

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 am

Yep, I missed a good one, maybe next time. Thanks for the pictures. Always enjoy them.

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 7:15 am

randallc wrote:Yep, I missed a good one, maybe next time. Thanks for the pictures. Always enjoy them.


It looks like you would have a 300 mile one-way drive, but we would sure like to have you come up! :) :) We haven't had anyone from Arkansas, yet.

Ike

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 am

Amazing how clean pictures can make a shop look.

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Had a great time. Many thanks for having us there.
Ron

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 pm

I wish that I could have been there. Its a hectic time around here, getting married in 7 weeks !!!!!!!
Got lots of things to do.
Looks like a great time was had.
Maybe next year???

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

RedNeckSuperC wrote:Its a hectic time around here, getting married in 7 weeks !!!!!!!


You let a little thing like that keep you from coming?? :lol: :lol: Congratulations!!!

RedNeckSuperC wrote:I wish that I could have been there. Maybe next year???


You know where to find us on the first Saturday in May! :)

Ike

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 pm

RedNeckSuperC wrote:I wish that I could have been there. Its a hectic time around here, getting married in 7 weeks !!!!!!!
Got lots of things to do.
Looks like a great time was had.
Maybe next year???


Yea, you started this and now let something like that keep you away.
Hope to see you next year.
We need something smoking going on.

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Tue May 08, 2012 6:51 am

I'd like to thank Ike for organizing this CubFest and Muleboss for hosting it. Had a good time. Wish more had brought their tractors/projects.

muleboss wrote:Amazing how clean pictures can make a shop look.


...and the gas/anti-freeze spills on the floor didn't hurt either!! :lol:

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm

muleboss wrote:
RedNeckSuperC wrote:I wish that I could have been there. Its a hectic time around here, getting married in 7 weeks !!!!!!!
Got lots of things to do.
Looks like a great time was had.
Maybe next year???


Yea, you started this and now let something like that keep you away.
Hope to see you next year.
We need something smoking going on.


My tractor stopped smokin so it will have to be something like ribs from now on !

Re: Kansas Cubfest 2012 Pictures

Wed May 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Better yet
Post a reply