This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dartmouth Minifest/Plowday

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
CapeCodCubs
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02747
Tractors Owned: .
1948 F Cub Fast hitch
1949 F Cub
1950 F Cub Fast hitch
1965 Loboy Fast hitch
1966 Loboy with 1000 loader
1976 International Cub
several walk behind garden tractors
(20) FastHitch implements
tons' of cultivating and planting stuff
C-16 Cub Middlebuster
(2) A33 Cub bean harvester
NOS Planet Jr. planter
172 planter, large combo hopper, 101A fertilzer hopper
Cole 250# fertilizer hopper with chain drive.

Dartmouth Minifest/Plowday

Postby CapeCodCubs » Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 am

Trying desperately to get my plowing done...need to get my hydraulics squared away and will probably do that Saturday across the street at my neighbor Lonnie's garage. Then on to the fasthitch install. If anyone want to come by and help plowing I will have a ton of food and beverages.
It's been a tough spring, I work out of state and commute so I put in long hours and bring work home all the time. So if anyone feels like dropping by with a Cub. Chances are if I can't get my Cub set, I will borrow one of Lonnies tractors.
Trying to plan this for Sunday....
Otherwise have a great holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”