This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Golf Carts and RPRU

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Golf Carts and RPRU

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 pm

OK....I know each year this question gets asked...so I will break the ice and ask it...does anyone here know what the policy is on bringing your own cart to the RPRU. I see the Du Quoin Fairgrounds provides golf cart rental and may or may not allow personal carts. I know at one particular RPRU, people were waiting in line to rent carts becasue there were not enough to go around....and at another, there were so many carts around you could hardly walk.

Dad is 74 years old and can't walk for long peroids of time, especially in July temps. He wants to bring our cart so he/we can get around quickly and easily and see everything.

If no one knows the policy, I will call tomorrow and ask.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

CubitisNH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Golf Carts and RPRU

Postby CubitisNH » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Seems to be a different policy for each RPRU. Some of the bigger parts vendors bring their own,proof of insurance is usually required. Some IH shows it's"no JD Gators allowed". I think at the Laporte,IN RPRU show,the host Chapter's workers were using Gators to run errands with.
Please let us know what you find out.
Mike
How can you have too many Cubs????

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”