This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH Chapter 23 (ALABAMA) Tractor Show @ Tannehill State Park

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

IH Chapter 23 (ALABAMA) Tractor Show @ Tannehill State Park

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Tractor Show THIS WEEKEND at the beautiful Tannehill Iron Works Historical State Park. Hope anyone passing through town, or willing to make the drive can make it. The Alabama IHCC Chapter 23 will be hosting its meeting at the show at 11:00 am Central also. It is going to be a great show. Please see attachment for more information. If you have any questions regarding directions or anything else, just PM me and I'll help out. I live only 4 miles from the show, so I should be there with a few tractors.

sdfsdf.jpg

Thanks to the Alabama IHCC Chapter 23 website for the screenshot.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: IH Chapter 23 (ALABAMA) Tractor Show @ Tannehill State P

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 am

I would also like to add that from this post, I am now a member of the 501 club. haha, a post about a club that got me into another club! yay!

So.....what is the next status milestone?
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

thiggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35216
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub
1949 Cub
2011 JD X320

Postby thiggy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Thanks for the info. I am not sure from the notice you posted, does the show start at 11:00, or does it start earlier and a club meeting begins at 11:00? Hope to see you there.
Since retirement, the things I miss most are the holidays!

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 am

After talking with the president of the Chapter 23 Club, the meeting is what starts at 11 am for members (and prospective members). If you're not a member, you should seriously think about joining. It doesn't cost very much and you'll gain friends just like on this site but right at your back door. They also send out a quarterly newsletter with different articles and such. I would say that the tractor show is going to start sometime before the meeting in the morning. Probably no set time. If I recall, the Tractor Show is supposed to be going on from Friday to Sunday of this weekend.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”