1. Josh Blair's electrical wiring and ignition switch
2. Lloyd's tune up, clean and adjust carb, valve lash, generator (non-runner)
3. 184 rear main seal, clutch, carb ..........
4. flush inside of rusty tank
5. replace pto on Jan's cub, hyd pump seal, install deluxe seat and bent shifter
6. I have a new barn find(non runner), a '48 that I have not touched. I thought it would be a good one to demonstrate the proccess of evaluating and testing a new cub from rolling it off the trailer, to starting and using it.
7. tune up Larry's cub (has a miss) also loosen governor/throttle rockshaft (stuck)
I am sure there are more projects out there. If you have one to bring, lets get it on the list.ANY OF MY PROJECTS WILL COME AFTER THE OTHERS
Currently there are 4 cubs in the front yard, and more on the way