This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Attend A Nice Show Today In Valparaiso, IN

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Attend A Nice Show Today In Valparaiso, IN

Postby ricky racer » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 pm

My wife and I attended the Northern Indiana Historical Power Assn. 36th Annual Fall Harvest Festival today in Valparaiso, Indiana today. They were hosting the IHC Collectors Club, Chapter 33. There were lots of really nice tractors and trucks represented. http://www.nihpa.org/ No, I didn't take a camera. :oops: The show is held in a Porter County park and is a really nice facility, held at a nice time of the year and again this year, really nice fall weather. There were more than a few Cubs represented. Did anyone here bring their Cub to the show?
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”