Re: Hog waller # 7 May 31st- June 1st 2013 Pull too

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Going to the Bash like always...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Happy, Happy, Happy! Just a little over a month away! Looking forward to it David!!

Al

Thu May 23, 2013 10:10 am

It's been on my list to go for a couple of months. i haven't been down for a few as it fell at the end of tax season but this year we're good to go and ready to chew the fat with you all.

Fri May 24, 2013 10:30 pm

It'll be nice to see you once again Art, glad your making the trip.
Boss mentioned you might bring your wife along this time. If she likes history be sure to check out all the local places. Boss is pretty close to Red Hill, Patrick Henry's plantation. Just a few miles from Bosses home is Charlott Court House where Thomas Jefferson marked off the areas for the town square to be built.
Also the Court House where Patrick Henry held debates and law work.
A little North of Bosses is Appomattox where General Lee surrendered the Army of Northern Virginia. A little farther north is Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, very pretty this time of year with all the flowers blooming.
There's a lot of history to enjoy all over Virginia.

Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Boss,
I wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time today at the Virginia Cub Fest! Projects included a new transmission front seal, a new clutch and throw-out bearing, fix my warped carburetor and so much more. Many folks selling stuff, I was fortunate to get drawbar bracket, an IH Carb (thanks for the great deal Dale) and a set of front tires. Finally, lunch Boss served was great! Thanks again to all, wish I could go back tomorrow.
:mrgreen:
Joe Letteri

Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Folks I'm all loaded up, plenty to sell too so bring your cash :D See you all mid morning :big afro:

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 am

Had a great time at Boss Hog's as expected. Thanks, David for a great and (for me) relaxing weekend. I helped out with a few projects, a clutch change for Pete after we removed the Henderson loader, front pulley, idler gear, governor and a few seals for Allen, and a look over at an engine for Dale Finch that had run without oil (before she bought it).

It was great to catch up with everyone and meet a few new people....and especially watch Ed try to start the Civil War again!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, again!

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:48 pm

It was my pleasure for sure