N.E. OK. Cub Fest Directions (& pictures added)

Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:15 am

12481 N. 3990 RD Dewey, OK 74029. From the north, 11 miles S of Kansas border on 75 hwy. Turn east at 1200 Rd.(Smoke Shop) go to 3990 rd turn south go 1/2 mile. From the south, on hwy 75 north of Dewey to 1300 Rd.(cemetery)turn east, go 2 miles, turn north on 3990 Rd, go north 1/2 mile. There will be white signs with CUB FEST on them on Hwy 75 and in front of Mike's.
PM me, farmertan or jpcubs for a phone # if you think you might need more help.
NEO Cub Fest 2013 007.JPG
NEO Cub Fest 2013 009.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Arthur Luke on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: N.E. OK. Cub Fest Directions

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 am

Pictures added.

Re: N.E. OK. Cub Fest (Pics added)

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Some pics from today, more tomorrow!

Link here: http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/RDurb ... t=3&page=1

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Thanks Raymond, It's good to see Bob McCarty getting his hands dirty! :lol:

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Barnyard wrote:Thanks Raymond, It's good to see Bob McCarty getting his hands dirty! :lol:

I believe Bob is just filling in for BillyRay!! :lol:

Some more pics from today:

More here: http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/RDurb ... t=3&page=1

Re: N.E. OK. Cub Fest Directions (& pictures added)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 am

Mike, Johnny and I want to thank everyone who came to our Fest. We had a great turn-out for our 2nd one with representatives from CO. IL. TX. NB. MO. AR. Ks. as well as OK. Special thanks to Raymond, Jeff and all else who had a hand in it, for rebuilding my touch control Friday, I didn't intend for my stuff to be worked on, but they were set on go when they got there, so.. Mike has a great shop and facilities and I really appreciate him putting this on for us. Also, many thanks to Mike's family and Johnny's better half for the great food.
and a link for more:
http://photos.cubfest.com/thumbnails.php?album=1451

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 am

i would like to thank mike,art and johnny and their family's for hosting the cub fest, they really make a guy feel welcome. and it was good putting a face to the guys on the forum and meeting them. see you at another one. tomcat

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:51 am

I would like to echo Arthur's comments about the 2013 NE Ok cubfest. We enjoyed hosting the event and meeting all the great people. I will say that I should have more good luck after standing next to Gary Sanderson, couldn't have went to a nicer person. Thanks to all for making this a success, and will be looking forward to seeing everyone at other events.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks for putting on an excellent event Art and Mike. It was nice meeting some other forum members and non-members for the first time. 8)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Another thank you to our hosts! I had a great time.

Well done!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ike

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks for all the great pictures, looks like I missed a good one. :D

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks for a great time guys. Hope to see some of you in 2 weeks. Bob

Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Had a WONDERFUL time :{_}: Great to meet all the folks from the forum and put faces to names. Special thanks to Mike, Art and JP for the accommodations and the FINE brisket lunch on Sat., also thanks for taking care of this sleepy old man's Cub tools that he left at Mike's :oops: (I'll be calling you Mike to set up a time).

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Jim, I missed you. Sure wish you could have been there. Hope all is going well at home. Take care, ...Frank

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Thanks Frank, Ed has filled me in and I missed a great time. We are doing OK.