Sat May 25, 2013 6:23 pm
Boss, my plans have changed a bit. I will be bringing a non runner I am picking up on the way. I will probably play with it and see what is up with it, and decide weather to fix it and sell it, or just knock it in the head..
Sat May 25, 2013 7:10 pm
I just spoke with Larry, the owner of the "dead" '55 cub. He has decided to go ahead and sell it to me for a fair price. At least he won't have lost everything, and I will have a pretty nice cub once I find out how bad the engine is. Depending on what I find wrong with the engine, I will try to decide whether it is cheaper to buy a running engine or rebuild. See you guys at Boss'!!
PS I will check with Tim to see what he has. I don't even know what a running engine costs???
Sun May 26, 2013 7:01 am
Dale I have a running engine or a good block so you can have a choice both will be priced right
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.