This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Labor day auction at SCRAP

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Bill
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Labor day auction at SCRAP

Postby Bill » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Big annual Labor Day Auction http://www.bakerbonnigson.com/auctions.php. If this is in the wrong place please move.
Bill

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RonT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 34448
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub - Whitington
1972 154 Cub Loboy
1989 Kubota L2050
1948 Willy's CJ-2A
1924 Model T Fordor

Re: Labor day auction at SCRAP

Postby RonT » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:53 pm

I walked down the auction yard at SCRAP this morning - lots of neat stuff for auction including some nice looking red tractors but no cubs yet. I saw quite a few items I would love to bid on but with staying in a condo here and my shop down in FL, I will likely pass. It's definitely worth a visit just for the show.

Ron

Bill
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Re: Labor day auction at SCRAP

Postby Bill » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:58 pm

I walked through the sale area this morning, this is the first year for a long time there was not a red cub for sale. There is two 154's both with belly mowers and turf tires, both are in fair condition to the eye. If owner dose not start them as they sell would leave some doubt. Very warm and humid today, weather man says about 80 on monday.
Bill

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”