This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-Arama Attendees

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
tobaccoman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub-Arama Attendees

Postby tobaccoman » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:53 am

Can someone explain to me just how to register(?) in order to post on the classified ads? I tried, but failed. Since the format has changed, I can no longer post. I have a few Cub implements, parts, misc that I want to sell, too big to ship, that someone who is traveling to Cub-Arama may want to stop by here and take home with them. Thanks.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub-Arama Attendees

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 am

After you click on "(NEW) Classified Ads" in the tool bar, at the top right of the next window it will say "login-register for a free account". Click on the "register for a free account" and then fill in the boxes in the next window. If that didn't work for you, you may have to contact Dennis or one of the moderators.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”