Thanks Janice and Jeff!

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Today's WinterFest was a great time. Rosie and I had are most certainly glad we could make it there today. A big thank you to both Janice and Jeff for putting up with us. We look forward to doing it all over again next year.

Re: Thanks Janice and Jeff!

Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks from Candy and I, too. We had a great time and the roads were good with plenty of sunshine after the ice and snow.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks again for your hospitality.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 pm

We really wanted to be there but road conditions around here were bad. We hunkered down here at home and ended up making more Christmas candy. We are glad you all had a good time but that was a given fact. We always had a good time at Jeff's!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Darrell, we missed you and Janet as well as Gary and Regina. :(

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 am

Thanks as well From Paris!!

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:08 am

Thanks, Denny! I really wanted to get to Jeff's get together but the older I get, the less I like driving on icy roads. They cleared off pretty early, but were slick at the time we needed to leave. I'm glad you all had a good time, despite the limited turnout.

Anyway, we attended an auction, just a half mile up the road. The crowd was light and most stuff sold cheap. We picked up a few good deals, including a corn sheller (green with yellow lettering) some off brand, I guess. Three bucks got me three bicycles, two of them Schwinn. Fun little sale!

Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Thanks again! My boys and I had a great time. I really appreciate you showing them how and letting them use your bead cabinet. They were excited to tell David about it! :D

Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Gary Dotson wrote:Thanks, Denny! I really wanted to get to Jeff's get together but the older I get, the less I like driving on icy roads. They cleared off pretty early, but were slick at the time we needed to leave. I'm glad you all had a good time, despite the limited turnout.

Anyway, we attended an auction, just a half mile up the road. The crowd was light and most stuff sold cheap. We picked up a few good deals, including a corn sheller (green with yellow lettering) some off brand, I guess. Three bucks got me three bicycles, two of them Schwinn. Fun little sale!

Green with yellow lettering, eh . Better bring that down for your friends in da South. :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Well we had a great time considering that Mother Nature was working against us all. Thanks for all that attended & for those thinking about us.
Pictures will be later.
Jeff & Janice