DSCF project requests

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:41 pm

In order for us to better prepare, we need a list of projects that your wish to work on during the Fest.

Please respond with your project(s). Even if you have already sent me a PM, I would appreciate your response to this post so we don't miss any!

Thank you for your support!!

The DSCF staff

Re: DSCF project requests

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:50 pm

How to stay warm. :big smile:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Jeff Silvey wrote:How to stay warm. :big smile:

Come to DSCF !! May be chilly, but not like what you guys are experiencing. :||):

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:07 pm

I'd like help with putting a Cub transmission together. Housing is completely empty and I'm in the process of sorting all the pieces. Came to me that way and I've never done one. Thanks!

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Roy, I would like to make a steel gas line for my underslung exhaust. Do you or anyone else have a gas line like this to use as a pattern. I have the brake line and fittings.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Ron,
I will look tomorrow morning.

PS Did you get my text message on your mobile phone?

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Got your message and responded.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm

tmays wrote:I'd like help with putting a Cub transmission together. Housing is completely empty and I'm in the process of sorting all the pieces. Came to me that way and I've never done one. Thanks!

I may bring one or more parts for my '55 Cub, Ben, depending on how far I get over the next month. One item might be a transmission that I will be getting ready to install...don't have it yet, so not sure what work it might need. I will be rebuilding both finals, one of which I am actually rebuilding with a "new" housing to be picked up next week.

Miracles could happen, and I COULD finish them before DSCF!!! In which case, I will watch and learn and help...and EAT, of course!! Looking forward to it!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:35 pm

I will look for a gas line for a pattern to do for an under slung exhaust.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:10 pm

I will have:
    sickle service tool
    rear tire bead breaker
    Gas tank lip straightening tool
    Final drive helicoil kit
    Broken head bolt drill guide

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm bringing a shift pedestal for Dusty. It has a lowboy stick and he needs a straight one. Maybe straighten this one?

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Cecil wrote:I'm bringing a shift pedestal for Dusty. It has a lowboy stick and he needs a straight one. Maybe straighten this one?

I may have a straight one to trade.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm

All Right, Guys, let's get some projects in here. I don't want my crews to just be lollygagging around. I have to have enough to keep Steve off the Green and the offbrand tractors.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Barnyard wrote:I will have:
    sickle service tool
    rear tire bead breaker
    Gas tank lip straightening tool
    Final drive helicoil kit
    Broken head bolt drill guide

Bill,
Bring em on. Just so you know, I have all these tools except the rear tire bead breaker.

Hopefully we can keep both sets in action! :lol:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:11 pm

BIGHOSS wrote:Roy, I would like to make a steel gas line for my underslung exhaust. Do you or anyone else have a gas line like this to use as a pattern. I have the brake line and fittings.

Ron,

No pattern needed, I'll fix you up.

Bill