Re: Cabin for the 8th Hog Waller fest

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Buzzard Wing wrote:If I had time I would educate Ed about City Point and some finer points about how federal park rangers are paid by all citizens of the USA.

Haven't laughed so hard in my whole life as last year. Except for the part where the guy with the Yogie Bear hat erupted, thankfully he was only armed with a stick or we would have made national news!

Yes he did go a bit postal :D :lol:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Larry, was Ed poked, prodded or just pointed at with the big stick ? I was rolling on the floor laughing so I missed out on some of it. Sure glad there was a counter between the 2 of them or it could have been worse and Ed was the only one around to offer medic help.... I'm thinking maybe this year I'll bring him some crayons and a book. He can maybe wait on the bus and we'll bring him park brochures to read. :wink: :lol:
We love ya Ed, it's going to be hard to top last years event but we'll try.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Image *********************** WARNING : THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE OCCUPANTS OF "THE CABIN" AT WILL . THE "CURED" DATE IS 04/20/2014 , WELL WITHIN THE CUBFEST DATE !! COPPERSMYTHE.........PS: plus a healthy supply of smoked boudin .......
Last edited by coppersmythe on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Looks god Val, I have a few kielbasas ready to travel. Ready for the cabin fest

Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am

I could have sworn I seem something move in that jar... My younger brother had a case of them worm looking things back when we were kids at home.
Our peach preparer has gone home to be with the Lord so this time I'll have a couple gallon of WVa. wild turkey noodles along and a couple sticks of deer baloney.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:57 pm

good evening from the deep south , the pickled eggs took a nasty turn for the worst , I'm not sure what I did different this time . it was a yankee recipe from Michigan , but the eggs came from the poultry science school at LSU :shock: . regardless , the batch will have to be disposed of in a certified hazardous waste landfill or incinerated :oops: .coppersmythe.......................................................................

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 am

coppersmythe wrote:good evening from the deep south , the pickled eggs took a nasty turn for the worst , I'm not sure what I did different this time . it was a yankee recipe from Michigan , but the eggs came from the poultry science school at LSU :shock: . regardless , the batch will have to be disposed of in a certified hazardous waste landfill or incinerated :oops: .coppersmythe.......................................................................

I think the Yankee recipe called for dumb eggs, You used university educated eggs. That's the problem!
Ed

Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 am

Sorry to hear your brood of boneless chickens flew the coup....... Or am I :roll:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:26 pm

cock-a doodle do