Florida Fun

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 pm

We have been busy eating, workng and just flat out having fun, as well as thawing out from the northern cold.

Hey Jim, was it something Jeff said? :lol:

Jim Becker and Gary Dotson soak up the wisdom of Billy Ray! Or maybe they are wondering when they should roll up their pants legs.

More pix here http://photos.cubfest.com/thumbnails.php?album=1483

And more fun is planned for tomorrow.

Re: Florida Fun

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:07 am

Thanks for the pictures. Sure looks like a nice place to spend a couple of relaxing days. Have fun.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks for the pics. Wouldn't mind being there right now, much warmer than most places 8) 8) ENJOY,
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 am

I just met Barnyard in the motel parking lot , nice to meet in person. We got in about 1:00 EST..

Berlin

Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:03 am

12 degrees, and ground still frozen solid. You guys sure know how to hurt an old man with arthritis. As soon as I get my teleport machine finished I will be there. :spacecraft:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:47 am

[quote="Barnyard"]We have been busy eating, workng and just flat out having fun, as well as thawing out from the northern cold.

Hey Jim, was it something Jeff said? :lol: Isnt it always my friend Jeff''s fault ! :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:52 pm

It was at the Oakes at dinner time! haha

Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:37 pm

:thumbsup: Mike I guess we still have more BS. :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:20 am

We just got home to frozen reality, yesterday. The weather was a nice reprieve, at Deep South and even nicer at the Flywheeler show. We had a great time at both places! We finished off with a couple days at Daytona and headed home.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 am

Gary Dotson wrote:We just got home to frozen reality, yesterday. The weather was a nice reprieve, at Deep South and even nicer at the Flywheeler show. We had a great time at both places! We finished off with a couple days at Daytona and headed home.

It was nice having you guys at DSCF, Gary. Also a treat to spend some time with you at Flywheelers. You are right, the weather in Fort Meade was awesome. Like summer time. :{_}:

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 am

Looks like a couple of my favorite Loosiana friends made it.... But I bet even the Ohio boys can't tell you who was the first president of LSU was.

Looks like ya'll had some projects!