This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

ConnectiCubFest UPDATE - Picnic Cancelled

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Peter Person
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06076
Circle of Safety: Y

ConnectiCubFest UPDATE - Picnic Cancelled

Postby Peter Person » Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm

I apologize for the late notice on this but I am not going to be able to put on the Saturday afternoon picnic.
Too many things on my plate today with work and I need to leave Zagray by 6:00pm on Saturday to take care of some things at home in the evening.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Peter
1957 Farmall Cub "Emory", Fast-Hitch, L-F194 Plow & Colter, L-38 Disc Harrow, Cub-54A Blade, Cub-22 Sickle Bar Mower, IH 100 Blade

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

spaceghost
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02346
Tractors Owned: 1959 Cub lo-boy
1950 super A

Re: ConnectiCubFest UPDATE - Picnic Cancelled

Postby spaceghost » Sun May 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Well seeing how I was the only one that stayed at said Cubfest for the weekend and I did not have computer access so just found out that the Conn. Cubfest dinner was called off, (I knew something was up with the dinner because I was the only one on site and had to be a beggar to find dinner with Art's group) and I am not the only one that did not know that on Saturday. I will give the report of the cub fest.

Report-------------------- as you can see not much to report. I think it is time for the Conn. Cubfest to enter the annals of cub history and stop being an annual event because it is not and this is not the first time this has happened.

Thanks for all the memories
Bacon makes everything better.
1959 LO-Boy 1950 Super A

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”