How many will be coming to the Bash with your group?

Poll ended at Sun May 25, 2014 8:51 pm

I will be attending alone
41%
I will have a guest with me.
53%
Three of us will be attending the Bash this year.
No votes
Get ready for a crowd, we will have four or more dropping in to put the feed bag on.
6%

Total votes : 17

Barnyard Bash CubFest Head Count

Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 pm

We are two weeks away from the Barnyard Bash. Rosie would like to get an idea how many will be here for the meals. As it stands now, we will have a little something on Thursday for the early arrivals. Friday we will have lunch and dinner and Saturday we will have lunch. We will have dinner for anyone still around on Saturday evening.

We would like to get a good idea by Memorial Day so we can have everything ordered and ready in time for the Bash. We don't mind ordering too much, but we want to make sure we have enough. Any left overs will go to the fire fighters and youth group across the road from the barnyard.

Please let us know how many will be in your group. As always, thank you and please drive safely along your way.

Re: Barnyard Bash CubFest Head Count

Fri May 16, 2014 9:02 am

Put my count in above. Brady and Cara ask at least once a week "how long to Barnyards". Looking forward to seeing every one.

Fri May 16, 2014 9:47 am

Larry, maybe we can get Mr. Mike to keep those two busy again. :lol:

Fri May 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Wow, So far 27 people attending this year! You guys are gonna make it easy on my wallet when I order the chow at the meat store Tuesday morning. :lol:

Sun May 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Well, with email, phone calls and PMs we have about 45 people planning to be here. That isn't counting folks who are undecided or haven't told us yet.

So here is how the meals look. Mike in Louisiana will be here Tuesday and plans to cook up Bar-B Q pork & wings for Thursday's early birds.
Friday lunch will be cold cut sandwiches with several meats and cheeses.
For Friday's dinner Rosie plans to throw together chuck roast and noodles
Saturday Noon we will fire up the grill for burgers, Brats, Metts and chicken breast.
Anyone hanging around Saturday can help us eat up leftovers. :lol:

Since some have asked what to bring I thought I'd toss this out there for those wanting to bring a side to go with the meal if you so desire.

We will have plenty of bread, bun's, chips, etc thanks to David Grapes and Kroger.

See you all here in a few days and please "Safe Drively"

Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 am

Bill I'll make sure I look for road kill on the way. :lol:

Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 am

Jeff Silvey wrote:Bill I'll make sure I look for road kill on the way. :lol:

Jeff, don't come down I-74. Rte 52 has a better selection, especially early morning before the sun starts to pre cook it.

Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Bill, since Robyn and I already have pickles and chips in the car, we'll go ahead and bring 'em. Forgot that David would be bringing chips; sorry. We're in Tennessee and Kentucky all week, so will think about bringing something in addition. Maybe a sweet like cookies or something.

Sounds like it's all coming together. Looking forward to it.

Mon May 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Stanton, you're fine with what you have. We'll see you soon. Bob And Mike will be here tomorrow so We will putting the final touches on a few things.

Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Bill,

I will be there :wink: as will my son in law, Joe, may have a few small visitors stop by as well.

Looking forward to another great Bash,

Mon May 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Barnyard wrote:

Jeff, don't come down I-74. Rte 52 has a better selection, especially early morning before the sun starts to pre cook it.

Any words of travel wisdom for someone coming up from the South? Will be traveling I-75.

Mon May 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Mr E wrote:
Barnyard wrote:

Any words of travel wisdom for someone coming up from the South? Will be traveling I-75.

I haven't heard of any problems along that way. Big Hoss reported there were traffic problems near a bridge replacement on I-71 around Carrolton Ky.

Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Mr E wrote:
Barnyard wrote:

See if you can bag some venison on the way, Roy! :big smile:

Mon May 26, 2014 7:31 pm

I wish I would have known about the wild game being served at the bash. Over the 3 day weekend I have dug up 7 moles. I have already discarded them though. :)

Mon May 26, 2014 8:15 pm

cubbrian wrote:I wish I would have known about the wild game being served at the bash. Over the 3 day weekend I have dug up 7 moles. I have already discarded them though. :)

Don't worry Brian, The dogs are still digging some up around here. We should have plenty by Friday, however, I might need help filling in the holes left behind so nobody loses a truck this week end.