Thank you, Rosie & Bill

Sat May 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Many thanks to the Weisbrodt family for another great Barnyard Bash. The hospitality and weather were both fantastic. See you at The Tug. :{_}:

Re: Thank you, Rosie & Bill

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 am

The same goes from Candy and me. We got home at 10:00 last night. We stayed a little longer than usual enjoying the fantastic weather that we had all weekend.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:53 am

What a great cubfest!! Good friends, good weather, good food, and GREAT hospitality!! Thanks Bill and Rosie--was a really fun time!!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 am

Another big thank you to Bill, Rosie and all the others that helped to make it another wonderful Bash!

As always it is good to see the many old friends and get a chance to meet new ones.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 pm

It seems like each one is more enjoyable than the one before! We had a wonderful group of people at the bash and I enjoyed the time spent with them, tremendously! Bill & Rosie are top notch and always make everyone welcome at the barnyard. Thanks for the hospitality and for all you do. As usual, we were one of the last to leave.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Thanks Bill and Rosie for a great weekend. Just got home a few minutes ago, safe and sound. Great weekend.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:50 pm

:Dito: Had a fun time as always. It was nice to meet a few new Cubbers and see all my old friends. Bill and Rosie did a great job. Thanks for another enjoyable Cubfest.

Bob

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks Barnyard and Mrs. Rosie for hosting another great Barnyard Bash! Mary, Hazel, the twins and I all had a great time. Thanks again for your hospitality and putting on a wonderful event!

Also, thanks again Doug for letting me borrow Barnyard's tractor to turn over some dirt! ;) I had a lot of fun plowing for the first time - hopefully the rows weren't too crooked!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 pm

I would also like to thank Bill and Rosie and the ladies who helped Rosie in the kitchen. It was well worth the 800 + miles to see old friends and meet new ones.

I have made it to St Louis and took Michele up in the Arch, Big surprise for her when she looked out the window.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 am

As always the time spent with Bill, Rosie and all my friends was way to short. Thanks for a great fest.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 am

Want to extend a big THANK YOU to Bill & Rosie for opening up their place to all of us for the Bash. It was worth the trip from Missouri and I enjoyed meeting many of you in person that I already knew via this forum. What great weather we had as well as food and friendship.

Thanks again!! :coffee:

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 pm

thanks Bill and Rosie and all your helpers for another fabulous cub fest--the first moment I arrived it was like old home week--such a good group of people

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:37 pm

I had a great time as well. The weather was near perfect, met new and old friends and learned all in 2 days!