This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

DSCF 2015

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: DSCF 2015

Postby RaymondDurban » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm glad you are happy with the results Stan. Looks like a bit of detail work with some body filler is all thats left. These pics really don't do justice to what the hood looked like when we started to what it is now. The "after" image appears to have a droop to the body lines, but they are really pretty dang straight.
Make sure you post the final image after its all painted up! :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Postby dirtyred » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:43 pm

much thanks to the dscf crew for hosting. I had a wonderful time. Looking forward to next year.
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Bringing up the tail end here but due to an extended stay in KY on Monday we didn't get home until Tuesday afternoon. As Billy Ray said - "It just gets better every year!" We had a great time and compared to what we came home to the weather was fantastic! Saturday afternoon was great for a tractor ride.
Our sincere thanks to the DSCF crew for a great cubfest. We really enjoy catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. That's what it's all about!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514

Postby tst » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Just got home after 2 weeks bouncing all around the south, today from VA to NY was snow all the way, had a great time and :sold: tons of food at cub fest, good to see every one again and enjoy the "summer" weather
Tim

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”