This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

8th Annual Deep South CubFest headcount

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.

It's that time again! DSCF will be here next month! We need to get a head count of attendees.

(1) Just me. I'm coming alone. Only 1 person.
35%
(2) Me and one other cubber. There will be 2 of us.
58%
(3) I coming with two others. There will be 3 of us.
4%
(4) I'm bringing the whole gang! There will be 4 of us.
4%

Total votes: 26

Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460
Circle of Safety: Y

8th Annual Deep South CubFest headcount

Postby Mr E » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Please help us plan by completing the poll. Thank you in advance for planning to attend our event! We look forward to seeing our old friends and meeting some new ones.

Please send me a Private Message with any project(s) you may have so we can get that organized as well. By sending a PM I will only have to look in one place for them and won't miss any. :lol:

Also check out our website shown in my signature below. The Projects page there will list all the projects so you can see what will be going on.

See you in a few short weeks!!

Roy
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”