This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Directions to 11th hog waller fest in Va

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Directions to 11th hog waller fest in Va

Postby Boss Hog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:46 pm

It is in Randolph Va. My phone # is 434-Five 47-5369
579 Harrisburg Rd
Randolph Va 23962
Directions and hotel phone #

The hotel in Keysville phone no is 434-736-8434
If you are coming in from Richmond , take 360 west , get off at the first Keysville Exit. Keep straight across at the stop sign, Sheldon's motel will be on the left about 1/2 mile from intersection. Stay on that road till you get to a stop sign. Take a right.that will be rt 40, stay on it till the next stop sign, take a left, still rt 40 , go about 7 miles, take a left on 746, go about 4 miles , take right on 619, Harrisburg rd , I am 3/4 mile on the left house no 579.
If coming from Lynchburg take 501 to Rustburg take a right at the light still 501, stay on 501 until Brooknell, keep straight at light road becomes rt 40 stay on 40 until you go through Phenix, 1 mile or so out of Phenix take a right on 746 go about 4 miles , take right on 619, Harrisburg rd , I am 3/4 mile on the left house no 579.
If coming from South Boston, Take 360 west about 10 miles , take a left on Rogers Chapel road, go to stop sign take left on 746, go about 10 miles take left on Harrisburg Rd [ 619 ] 3/4 mile on left is me :D
I am at intersection 746 and 619 if you use Tom Tom or GPS
579 Harrisburg Rd
Randolph Va 23962
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”