Massey Ferguson 7 Restoration!!!!

Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:25 am

Hi guys

before the end of school last year we gave my friend and working partner on my crawler an old tractor to fix up and be his own.

well yesterday he finished it and we brought it back to his house in my truck and I tell you it is a nice looking tractor. It is not perfect but it was his first time and he did a great job and he is happy with it. he figures he wants to just collect lawn and garden tractors since space is limited. when he got the tractor the motor did not run. he did small things like points condensor and coil he was lucky it didnt need much.

welll

BEFORE

the before picture isnt very good since it was taken after he had already started to take it apart.

AFTER

Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:11 am

Looks very good :lol: and i take it that he must also be a ford person? I saw a couple of 9N's or something like that. Looks good and I hope to also restore my little Cadet Original.

Again, looks very very good, even though it isn't a Farmall 8)

Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:34 pm

that is at the school shop. there a bunch of fords in there being fixed

Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:20 pm

Cool, to bad i don't have anything like that down/over here, I would love :!: :lol:

Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:09 am

Looks great!

Nuttin like those early 'garden' tractors, rugged back then and worth working on. Like you say, take up less room than a 'real' tractor.