This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ford 2N hydraulic problem

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:53 pm

John, That wasn't the method I was talking about. The cheepest but most complicated way to have live PTO is to simply swap out the torque tube and tranny with a numbered tractor. Ex. H-300 or 350. Cost about $650.00 from salvage yard parts. I almost considered it at one time.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cityfarmer
10+ Years
10+ Years

problem

Postby cityfarmer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:53 pm

first u can take the allen fitting off the pump and face the tractor down hill with the lever in the up position and pto enganed open the fitting so that you can bleed the system..sometimes thats all it takes, If that doesnt do it, it could be 1 of three problems email me if the above doesn't work and ill explain step by step
-michael-

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”