DEER and CAT

Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:47 am

Leo, our mouser, sleeps in my shop and keeps the varmets away from the Cubs. He likes to get up close and personal with the deer, and they don't seem to care :D

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:15 am

gezzzz! Mike, that deer sure is small. Our fawns are bigger than that. :lol: :lol: No wonder the cat isn't afraid! :lol:

Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:53 pm

i think you are right wk, the only deer i've seen that small were down the fla. keys. all of them down there are that small.

Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:52 pm

Great Picture Mike!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen :lol:

Johnny

Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:56 pm

Nice picture Mike! They both look like they are thinking "What the heck is that!"

Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:44 pm

"that sure is a tall cat", or maybey "That sure is a lumpy deer"

Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:40 pm

I think the cat is sitting on higher ground. :roll:

Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:10 pm

That is a great photo! How close did you get to take the photo? Were you using a telephoto lense? Sounds like these "encounters" happen on a regular basis: is it the same deer do you think?

Enjoyed sharing the experience. Thanks

Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:32 am

Great photo!

Somehow I was expecting a stand-off with large yeller equipment. You know a D-8 and comparable Deere pushing each other till parts fly or....

Guess I should have known that Mike would have correct spelling AND punctuation.

Thanks for sharing it!

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:22 am

The doe is still less than a year. Yes, Leo is standing on higher ground. Saw a buck here earlier this morning :shock: Its a zoo :D