This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wisconsin TF Engine Question

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BackswampCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Wisconsin TF Engine Question

Postby BackswampCub » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:41 pm

I just picked up a Wisconsin TF Twin at an auction. It looks good and will make a cool stationary display at the shows. Only paid 17.50 for it. The Carb I got for it off Ebay cost more to ship than engine cost. But back to my question. I would like to know what it came off of . I know they were used for a multitude of things. Like Tillers,Bailers,Sawmill,Pumps,
Grains Drills, I am trying to find out what exactly mine came off. It Has a bellhousing Labeled Rockford Clutch with a Flat stock Lever. This goes into what looks like a Tranny or gear reducer. This item has a flat plate on top that says fill to level plug and a 3-4 inch round and 3 inch long gear. Anybody have anythoughts. I want to I.D. what it came from for my staionary display signs.

Thank you
1961 Cub
1948 Cub
1960 CUB
1964 CUB CADET 100
23A Disc,2-C-22 sickles,54 Blade,152 disc,38a lift disc,C2 Mower,Kub Klipper, and a side dresser.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm

The TF I have has the hand clutch and a four or five inch three grouve pulley on it and they had no specific use, that I know of, just anything you needed them for! The last use mine saw was on a short load-out auger for a grain bin, could also work on medium size cement mixer, concrete saw! Don't there is a code that says what the origional use was, at least I never heard of one! thanks; sonny

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:34 pm

This site seems to have some good Wisc. info, too!
http://www.wisconsinmotorscanada.ca/index.html
just ran into it tonight. Found a parts store ror wisc, but cant get the link to work!
thanks; sonny

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”