This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Something Green???

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Something Green???

Postby WKPoor » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:08 pm

I applaude anyone trying to make the Cub a more useful machine but since a recent purchase I'm ready to pass the mod torch and just continue to enjoy the Cub for the machine it was intended to be. After many yrs and money spent I have come to realize all the features one desires exists in newer equipment. The Cub is a fine tractor and will continue to serve for many yrs into the future. For now I'm ready to relax a little and use Cubs on less demanding jobs unlike my past experiences. The new addition wasn't made based on brand loyalty obviously :? but it seems to fit the bill just fine. It simply fills a void and is better tool for some jobs on my property.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

john2189
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44657
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby john2189 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Nice Allis....
'49 Cub (Vince)
'41 allis B with Woods L59 mower
656 Wheel Horse with 42” sickle mower
C-165 Wheel Horse
Simplicity 20 HP Sunstar
Honda 48” walk behind mower

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12487
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jackman » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:49 am

Hey WK ,

Nice JD, what model is it? Looks alot like my JD850 (actually a 3 cylinder Yanmar diesel).... My JD is 3 X times the tractor my Cub is but in the way cool 8) area the Cubs got it beat nothin better than a piece of the old iron :D ........ Enjoy

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 am

Jackman, it a JD5400 and has a John Deere 3Cyl tubo diesel. The CA is now dedicated to the splitter mostly. Prooved to be a very capable duo the other day gathering and splitting firewood.

Ron Luebke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30145
eBay ID: 9716ron

Postby Ron Luebke » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:11 pm

WK, a man has gotta do what a man has gotta do :!: i know the cub is still #1 in your heart :wink:
TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT !!!

' its just plain ole Ron '

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”