This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Them Green and Yeller Fellers

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Them Green and Yeller Fellers

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:00 am

We had our first big local auction here yesterday in which a large collection of green and yellow "fence row" or "parts tractors", some may even call them JUNK, sold for prices ranging from $125 to well over $3,000 :shock: :shock: :!: :!: I had my eye on a 1952 JD 50 that was complete, missing only the spark plug covers. In all fairness, I must admit this tractor was equippied with the factory "Power Tool" 3 pt hitch. It fetched a hefty $1,200.00 :!: I didn't realize the green and yellow was worth that much $$$$. :shock: Am I missing something or have those "green and yeller fellers" lost their mind :? :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Them Green and Yeller Fellers

Postby johnbron » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:59 am

I would have to say that those
green and yellow fellers do live in there own little world and even after seeing the color-blind doctor for vision problems they would not change their ways.
Then came Bronson

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”