This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Them Green and Yeller Fellers

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Them Green and Yeller Fellers

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:00 am

We had our first big local auction here yesterday in which a large collection of green and yellow "fence row" or "parts tractors", some may even call them JUNK, sold for prices ranging from $125 to well over $3,000 :shock: :shock: :!: :!: I had my eye on a 1952 JD 50 that was complete, missing only the spark plug covers. In all fairness, I must admit this tractor was equippied with the factory "Power Tool" 3 pt hitch. It fetched a hefty $1,200.00 :!: I didn't realize the green and yellow was worth that much $$$$. :shock: Am I missing something or have those "green and yeller fellers" lost their mind :? :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Them Green and Yeller Fellers

Postby johnbron » Sun Jan 18, 2004 10:59 am

I would have to say that those
green and yellow fellers do live in there own little world and even after seeing the color-blind doctor for vision problems they would not change their ways.
Then came Bronson

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”