This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH No. 7 trailer info needed

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
my953
10+ Years
10+ Years

IH No. 7 trailer info needed

Postby my953 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:19 pm

Posted this on the Cub page, but thought I'd post here too just in case. Sorry for the duplication if you've already seen it. Have come across a No. 7 International tandem axle (4.00-8 wheels) 5x10 tilt bed trailer. I have located a copy of the parts manual; am searching for any other info on this trailer. Copies would be great; originals always better. Setup instructions, brochures, owner's manual, etc. Any info appreciated. Trailer is in need of a good sandblasting and painting, etc., but when finished will make a perfect light duty hauler for me. Anybody know anything about this, or can anyone point me in a direction to get some info?

Thanks,
Harvey still playing with tractors....
Still playing with tractors....

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

jim turner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 64784
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby jim turner » Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:27 pm

my953 Hi I have the same trailer and it needs a new floor and according too the owners manual it takes a 5x10x1" solid plywood and I can't find such a critter. I do have the owner's manual if you will E-Mail me I would be glad to copy it and send it to you also have the set=up manual
Jim Turner

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”