This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Portland Indiana Tractor Show Pictures

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Portland Indiana Tractor Show Pictures

Postby Bigdog » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:49 am

Here is a link to the shots I got at Portland this year. The group shots are the fine folks from the A.T.I.S. lists.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5117521&uid=1221583&members=1
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:56 pm

Great pics, Bigdog. Looks like everyone had a great time. Did lightning get the tree :?: Also, did you convince Mr. George Willer to come to The Cub-arama this year :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:16 pm

BD:

Again, nice pics of a show I would never get to see. Recognize a few faces from pics before, hopefully will meet some of these great people someday.

Nice tractors too - not too sure about that tiny "G" though,, but I did get a bang out of .hitty,.hitty,bang,bang :lol:

Always enjoy the pics you post! Thanks again
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:21 pm

Rudi wrote:BD:

Again, nice pics of a show I would never get to see. Recognize a few faces from pics before, hopefully will meet some of these great people someday.

Nice tractors too - not too sure about that tiny "G" though,, but I did get a bang out of .hitty,.hitty,bang,bang :lol:

Always enjoy the pics you post! Thanks again

Rudi,

Comments about the mini G. Herb Metz, the builder paid me a visit at home Aug 15. He had been to the gathering of the orange in Canandagua, NY and was on his way to visit family in IL before going to Portland, IN. I asked him for an estimate of the total miles he would haul the mini before he reached his home near Atlanta, GA. He thought it would be around 4300.

Herb camped with the ATIS group again this year as he has been doing for a few years.

He travels long distances like Mike Tieman and Donny Millar. :o

Herb has a large collection of real G's and their equipment, but the mini fits well in his Dakota.

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:43 pm

George:

Herb does mighty fine work. Sure would be nice to see that creation in person.... maybe we could talk him into a special appearance at CubFest Northeast 2005?????

I will never be able to do anything like that, so I get a lot of pleasure seeing the creations some of these extremely talented people can do. It absolutely amazes me at the quality of the work that goes into these miniatures no matter what scale!

Thanks for the insight. I appreciate.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”