This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

E-Bay

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

E-Bay

Postby RedNed » Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:59 pm

In the newspaper USA Today (Dec 30,2004).In a article, stated that every day 465 tractors or tractor parts are sold daily.Every 35 minutes a Ford mustang is sold. I get a kick out of E-bay. I know most of you guys do too. I like some of the old IH sales brochures featuring old cubs, Big Letter series and implements.Did you ever notice the hats on these dudes,driving the tractors, :lol: Just the smell of the paper smells like (you know old).Any way they also give me a weath of knowlege on restoration.Decal placement ,all kinds of neat add-ons. I was really surprised at all the other manufactures that made implements for IH.Just a quick note and to wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year!
1960 f-cub,IH Cub Cadet model 76, 125,
1957 IH350u

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:42 pm

Happy New Year to you too RedNed

Bill