I did not use a cub but still was busy today

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 pm

I am not gonna lie i had a little fun :lol:

Re: I did not use a cub but still was busy today

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Cool Josh

I have a 265 massey I plow with. Sure is fun. It looked like you were moving the draft and transport when you were plowing. When I plow I put the transport all the way down and lift and lower the plows with the draft. The draft is set up so as the front of the tractor goes up and down it keeps the plows at the same depth. And if I loose traction I pull the plows up and back down quickly. Lifting the plows puts more weight on the back tires giving them more traction. I also like to plow as fast as I have power to pull without bogging the tractor down. That way if I hit a hard or wet spot the speed of the tractor helps me pull through it.

Billy

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Looks good, Josh. Seems strange to see dirt with no big rocks in it. Afraid we can't plow much in our area. :D :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 pm

cowboy wrote:Cool Josh

I have a 265 massey I plow with. Sure is fun. It looked like you were moving the draft and transport when you were plowing. When I plow I put the transport all the way down and lift and lower the plows with the draft. The draft is set up so as the front of the tractor goes up and down it keeps the plows at the same depth. And if I loose traction I pull the plows up and back down quickly. Lifting the plows puts more weight on the back tires giving them more traction. I also like to plow as fast as I have power to pull without bogging the tractor down. That way if I hit a hard or wet spot the speed of the tractor helps me pull through it.

Billy

i used that trick