Times are changing

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Well I might bite the bullet and sell my 63 at a huge loss...keeping seafaom around
And that makes room for a new project.
Robert (always willing to try anything) Miller

Re: Times are changing

Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm

now THAT would look great pulling a trailer with seafoam on it. coppersmythe....................................................

Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Good find dakcub....... that truck looks like a neat project. Let me know if you decide not to move on it. I could get real interested.
Orv,
Los Gatos

Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I guess it has mechanical brakes.
If not do your self a favor and replace the suicide brakes with a master cylinder with separate front and rear chambers. I forcefully had that brought home to me last Saturday when a rear brake line burst. At least I had the front brakes to get me home. Kind of scarey.

Edit to correct spelling

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Love the "T"'s as much as the cubs. Have three of one and one of the other. Kind-a looks like a late 25? (nickle radiator and small drum parking brakes? I see it must have been in a wreck as the frame got knocked loose and is layn' on the ground under the car :D The T is much like the cub--God loved them both-- he let Ford and IH make so many of them. Good luck with it. If you arn't already a member, please join the MTFCA and the MTFCI. (both with people as nice as Cub People( and looking at this forum that is saying a lot.)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 am

Well Robert, trading an unwanted memory for something wanted has got to be a good deal (even if the wanted is a Model T) :wink:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 pm

I've been working on cars about all my life and they all look alike to me except the A's and T's.
When the boys at the shop ask me about a car I worked on earlier and I always shake my head and say, if it wasn't a T or A I don't remember nothin...
Someday I'd love to have one to build.