This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SOLD At Auction Today

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

SOLD At Auction Today

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:35 pm

This would have been a nice little addition to my collection....just didn't have $650.00. I know the man that was selling it...he said this BF Avery "V" came out of Arkansas. Nice running tractor, with some issues. First one I've ever seen...rarity in the Mississippi Delta. :roll: It is sporting a pair of disc hillers and a set of cultivators. He said it came with one other implement that was too heavy for him to load and bring to the sale.

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”