This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2-Wheeler Garden Tractor...Unknown Make.

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ida Red
10+ Years
10+ Years

2-Wheeler Garden Tractor...Unknown Make.

Postby Ida Red » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:27 am

At a garage sale, I picked up and old 2-wheeler with a Koehler engine on it. It is red with yellow solid disc wheels, with 500x12" open centres. It has 3 controls up on the handles and band brakes on each wheel. Do you have an idea what make it could be or where i might be able to spot some ID numbers.
IHC made a quality machine and was leader of the pack.Let's keep them running,

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Re: 2-Wheeler Garden Tractor...Unknown Make.

Postby Rudi » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

IR:

Pics would be useful .. well pretty much a necessity if one is to try to id it. I googled antique 2 wheel Kohler powered garden tractors and got some interesting hits with one being Simple trActors. Hopefully this might be of some help.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 am

Google 2 wheeled garden tractors. Many sites have photos of the various tractors.

If you get on this site there are a number of individuals who can help identify the tractor. http://gardentractortalk.com/

Identification. Some makes came out without ID tags or serial numbers. Best way to identify the tractor is to take photos from different angles, then search the numerous sites.
I have an excuse. CRS.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 am

Interesting i had an old planet jr with a sickle bar and a lauson engine(lauson became techcumson). I got into gravely tractors but thats another post.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”