This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Question for Jim Becker

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave F.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Question for Jim Becker

Postby Dave F. » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:36 pm

Jim, I found a Farmall C for sale in our local trader paper, Althought I haven't seen the tractor yet. I spoken to the owner on the phone a nice enought fellow (even thought he has those pesky green tractors) he didn't know the year of the tractor but gave me the serial #FC149753 According to the Originality guide Farmall letter series tractors by Guy Fay & Andy Kraushaar on page 127 that serail no. appears to be a 1952 Farmall Super C could you shed some light on this before I get my hopes up for an Super C with an wide front end. Thanks Dave F.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:49 pm

According to Guy's Ih tractor Data book, that would be a 1952 Super C.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:32 pm

Changeover from C to Super C was in '51 at serial 100,001. The main differences were a C-123 engine in place of the C-113 (although a few Cs had 123) and disk brakes in place of drum. They had an improved cooling system (taller radiator, water pump standard).

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”