Sprayed Red Today

Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:02 pm

Got a good top coat on Miss B today. I am in the short rows now...hope to be done by April 23. 8)

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:35 am

Cub-Bud,
That is going to be one nice looking tractor when it is completed. Did you find any implements for it? Or an exhaust lift?
Larry

Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:54 am

No, didn't find an exhaust lift and still looking for a IH one bottom, pull-type plow. I did find a IH 1-A hammer mill I am going to display/demo using Miss B. 8)

Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:26 am

Looking good, CB! :)

Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:18 pm

CB:

Lookin Good :!:

Seems like ya gots good weather too :!: :!: Been rainin here.. a real mess now. Boy am I looking forward to good weather, itchin to get the disk harrow in the ground.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:02 pm

CB looking real good 8) 8) :D . i know i promised you pictures of what i have for exhaust lift parts, i'll do it tonite. i have a lift manifold, but it's kinda holy in the lower section.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:07 pm

CubBud:

Did you do your spraying under that canopy? Any problems with grit or dust getting on the paint job before it's completely dry? Seeing your tractor makes me want to break down mine and spray it but I have no place yet for doing that.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:03 pm

Lookin good CB, maybe my C will look like that someday....except maybe like a C!

Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:29 am

Yep, sprayed under the pole awning with a slight breeze out of the SW. The tractor was under my carport. I moved it out to the yard a few weeks ago and put the awning up to protect against dirt, rain etc. Miss B is now back on all four and under the carport. The pole awning has been taken down and packed up.

Thanks artc. I'll be looking for the pics.

Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:34 pm

Miss B is looking sharp Bud! 8) Since you're looking for implements, I've got a nice set of 2way plows here for a B. :wink: