This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kees model 481100 brake band part

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
crowdaddy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49071

Kees model 481100 brake band part

Postby crowdaddy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

I took the brake band and plate off of my commercial mower by Kees, about 1978 or 1979 model, I'm guessing, and they are riveted to the plate. My question is do I get the whole plate and bands, If, I can find them, or put new bands on them. If I put bands on them I can foresee some extension from the bolt, unless I have someone rivet them on. Is riveting them back to the plate something that I can find a shop to do without looking all over? Any suggestions about parts. I know Bobcat and ExMark have some parts that interchange with Kees. The band snapped not long ago.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”