This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

What is a AC"B" worth?

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
panda
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49910
Circle of Safety: Y

What is a AC"B" worth?

Postby panda » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Went to an auction yesterday looking to bring home a AC "B". Real nice tractor in what looks to be in good order. They never started it and that was a clue not to buy. After the bidding started I backed away. Went for $2250. To high for what I seen. After the auction was over and I was loading my goodies I watched a man drag a one bottom plow out of the woods and ask what it was for. He offered the owner $20 bucks and walked away with the plow complete with the depth control. To bad it was not in the auction. I would have liked to try and bring her home.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: What is a AC"B" worth?

Postby ricky racer » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Seems that around here the asking price is usually $2500. However, I think the getting price is somewhat lower. $2500 is usually the asking price for Cubs too. In my opinion, $2250 for a non-running B is to much. For a nice running B with no issues, $2250 might not be a bad price but sounds like you would have been buying a "pig in a poke". I think you made the best decision by backing away.
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”