All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Yo! CB Looks great! "Oh Miss B you look good to me" .................
1960 f-cub,IH Cub Cadet model 76, 125,
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:32 pm
- Location: Long Island,New York
Wow! Sure looks good... you are doing a great job on Miss B -- as expected.
Anytime you wanna come help
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28350
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1661
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:25 am
- Location: CT, Middletown
- Zip Code: 06457
- eBay ID: cmtelephone
- Tractors Owned: 1950 cubs (3), 1948 cub, 1941 A, 1948 H, 1963 B414, 1958 240U, 1948 Oliver 60 industrial, Oliver 70 industrial.1948 super AI (basket case), 1958 450.
The other guys have said it all.. Great looker.
Capt Jack (Scurlock)
Give a man fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
- Cub Star
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:12 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, TX
Look at all that shiney red.
"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne
" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 7698
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:31 pm
- Location: NY Staten Island & Franklin
- Zip Code: 10314
looks great Bud..more pictures
"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:16 pm
- Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon
- Zip Code: 85615
- Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.
1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563
1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics
1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch
1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Return to Other Tractors and Machinery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests